Going on holidays with family is the dream of millions of people. In this article, we have come up with 11 family-friendly holiday destinations to make your task easy.
Holidays are some of the most cherished time spent with family. On family, holidays you are bound to create fond memories with all the excitement, fun, and food. Ideal family-friendly holiday destinations should have activities that suit all ages and should be exciting for all. We have listed down some of the best family-friendly holiday destinations to decide your next family retreats.
- Malaysia: English is widely spoken here and you can find a blend of Chinese, Malaya, and Indian culture in Malaysia. With a mix of cultures, religions, and ethnicities, you will get to see multiculturalism and coexistence here. The diversity does not just end here you can find everything from parks to museums to beaches and vibrant city life here to enjoy your holiday. Also, if you like history, you will be fascinated to know about the colonial origins of Penang and Malacca. For adventure seekers, there are rainforests that have tropical birds, orang-utans, and many other rare animal species.
- Norway: This is one of the most kid-friendly countries for family retreats. There are plenty of things from the northern lights to the midnight sun to polar bears, Vikings, and trolls in Norway. Also, childcare is a priority here which makes Norway one of the best family-friendly holiday destinations. Watching the northern lights during the spring and fall equinoxes is an experience of a lifetime!
- Singapore: Some of the best places to go in Singapore for family retreats are Sentosa Island and Gardens by the Bay. You will find a mixture of cultures and communities in this highly progressive country. There are the famous theme parks, amazing nightlife, beaches and of course shopping malls for you and your family to enjoy.
- Sri Lanka: This small country has a rich cultural heritage and is blessed with natural beauty with wonderful landscapes, palm-fringed beaches, turquoise water, and coastal villages. You can find amazing wild animals such as leopards, elephants, grey hornbill, sloth bears and many more in Sri Lanka’s wildlife national parks. To add to this, the country also has the largest colony of Blue Whales living off its coast. There are also ample adventure activities such as mountain biking, canoeing, trekking, and various water sports to make the most of your family retreat.
- Austria: Austria ranks among the most famous tourist destinations in Europe. Moreover, the country is also child-friendly and has artistic playgrounds and museums. Facilities such as family skiing and hiking in the mountains make Austria one of the ideal family-friendly holiday destinations.
- Japan: The country is clean, safe, and rich with unique activities such as rafting, hiking, and lessons in traditional crafts for your family retreats. The public transportation system of Japan is outstanding and the trains link cities to stunning beaches, lush green valleys, and snow-capped peaks.
- Australia: This beautiful country offers something for everyone. It has some of the most unique flora and fauna, beautiful beaches, art, and rich culture. There are also various wildlife parks to spot rare animals, art galleries, and museums, and sometimes the lucky ones also get to experience four seasons in one single day!
- NewZealand: You will not find a country as beautiful as New Zealand for your family retreats. The Wellington’s national museum, Agroventures Adventure Park in Rotorua, and the Lord of the Rings film locations such as Mordor and Hobbiton are some of the family attractions in the country. Besides, you can also relax at the beach in Kaikoura where you can watch whales, dolphins, and seals.
- Croatia: The land of 1000 islands, Croatia is one of the safest places in Europe where you can enjoy activities such as swimming under waterfalls, making sandcastles, wild horse jeep safaris, etc. You can also indulge in a variety of activities on the beaches such as scuba diving, water skiing, and windsurfing.
- Ireland: The friendly locals and welcoming culture make Ireland one of the best family-friendly holiday destinations in Europe. You can experience the laid back island life here along with immersing in the gorgeous landscapes, heritage sites, and the overall beauty of the place.
- Indonesia: Indonesian people are easy to smile, warm welcoming, and there are a lots of regional food that make your holiday is very awesome. Never feelling dissapointed if you and your family choose to holiday in Indonesia. Locals always give every momment is very special. Come and enjoy the beutiful view of Indonesia.
Selecting any place from these family-friendly holiday destinations will surely help your family create beautiful memories and will strengthen your family bond!